Web App Beta
New York, NY [June 2018] – We are very excited to announce that our web app is in public beta now. All existing Smashpoint users can Log In or new users can Sign Up for a free account. Several years ago, we began our journey by developing the Smashpoint Cloud, which is capable of storing tennis results and calculating professional statistics. We then followed up with an app for iPhones/iPads + Apple Watch that allows tennis players, coaches and parents to track a tennis match in real time or enter finished results. By releasing the web app, we are reaching another major milestone by giving access to all Smashpoint users with any kind of mobile device or computer. The web app interface automatically adjusts itself to your screen size and with single sign-on you can access your Smashpoint account from multiple devices. That way, you always have your up-to-date tennis data at your fingertips.
• View all your tennis activities from match to practice that were logged on iOS
• Add new players and tennis courts
• Accept invitations from other players
• View detailed match statistics for singles and doubles,including service, return, and point records
• Head to Head analysis so you can compare your match records against other players or look up players vs players
• View results and statistics of connected players
• Add private notes to your players so you are prepared for the next match
• Edit your own player profile
• Familiar user interface for all existing iOS users
• Add match results
• Point by point match history and momentum graph
• Tennis AI
• Light theme (switch between dark and light mode)
Thank you for using Smashpoint. We have big plans and we would love to get your feedback and input.
If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch.
P.S. For quick access, just type in smashpoint.app in your browser 🙂